Book Excerpt from the chapter Realizing Full Consciousness from Empower Our Children
Full consciousness is a foreseen evolutionary step for humanity, and will happen for many by the turn of the century. Once you reach full consciousness almost anything will be possible.
You will witness:
- Telekinesis: the movement of physical matter with your mind.
- Telepathy: intuitive communication.
- Self-healing: your ability to heal yourself, even though there will be no need for healing, other than accidents or environmental effects on your body.
- Materialization: when objects are created out of unseen energy abundant and accessible everywhere in the Universe.
- Dematerialization: the breaking down of matter to its fundamental energetic particles.
- Teleportation: matter being pushed through a window, if you will, of energy to another location. The matter doesn’t so much move as the energetic window moves around the matter causing the appearance of it to disappear and reappear in another location.
So how do you reach full consciousness?
First, understand that your life has been compiled of useful information stored in your physical brain and mental field, both of which comprise the mind. Information is referenced in two ways, through instinctual responses and chosen responses.
When information is accessed in your mind and you instinctually respond, it gives you the experience of being reactive.
Chosen responses produce actions that you consciously choose. These chosen responses symbolize you in the driver’s seat of your life experience.
The main difference between the two responses is that with:
- Instinctual responses: it seems you do not have a choice of your response regarding a situation.
- Chosen responses: it seems you do have a choice.
The reality, however, is that you always have a choice.
Through mental advancement you may recreate your mind to hold and access only chosen responses. This is called full consciousness.
It will be more common to materialize, dematerialize and teleport matter such as objects, food, water and any other thing one chooses to have disappear or appear out of thin air—even people. Your intention to teleport, build or disassemble matter will determine the method of energy manipulation used. All of the above abilities are possible with full consciousness.
If this sounds a bit farfetched to you, please know that some of the phenomena have been scientifically observed for decades. Quantum physics has shown how your conscious observation of matter affects it.
The list of abilities one attains from a full consciousness is staggering. The most important attribute, from the standpoint of souls and the Source of your creation, is the ability to move independently in your world with an unconditional acceptance for one another. When this happens, the world’s vision of children born and raised in a harmonious, soul-based world will be realized.
The world I speak about is already here.
Now see it . . . feel it . . . hear it . . . know it.
You can experience it and be a shining example of soul-based living. Join together and seize the abilities of your soul!
- Share with the community by commenting below: Which of the full consciousness abilities or happenings are you most interested to you and why?
- You can begin realizing full consciousness by being aware of your chosen and instinctual responses. For a list, and more in-depth information, order your copy of Empower Our Children .
- Then, be conscious of the choices you are making. Identify when you are reacting and when you are responding from a neutral, chosen state of being.
© 2015 Jason Nelson
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
“Spiritual Life Coach and Teacher Jason Nelson assists people to connect more deeply with their soul to heal, channel, intuit and manifest their life purpose. Get his FREE online trainings at http://www.newthreeuniversity.com.”
Leave a Facebook Comment